Montag, Oktober 20, 2008

What we do to ourselves, we do to Him!

Wenn man sich nicht über die Manager aufregt, dann vielleicht über die Kirche? In jedem Fall aber darüber, dass beide immer seltsame Argumente verwenden, um sich aus der Verantwortung herauszuwinden.

Das bringt mich dazu:

Dad: So you see my problem, little ones... I can't keep you here
any longer.

Shout from the back: Speak up!

Dad: [raising his voice] I can't keep you here any longer... God
has blessed us so much that I can't afford to feed you
anymore.

Boy: Couldn't you have your balls cut off...?

Dad: It's not as simple as that Nigel... God knows all... He would
see through such a cheap trick. What we do to ourselves, we do
to Him...

Voice: You could have them pulled off in an accident?

[Other voices suggest ways his balls can be removed.]

Dad: No... no... children... I know you're trying to help but
believe me, my mind's made up. I've given this long and
careful thought. And it's medical experiments for the lot of
you...


Deswegen ein wenig Musik zum Montag:

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Well, I'll tell ya, lemme give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts! He gives this extraordinary gift and then - what does he do? I swear - for his own amusement, his own private cosmic gag reel - he sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time!

Look. But don't touch!
Touch. But don't taste!
Taste. Don't swallow!

And while you're jumping from one foot to the next, he's laughing his sick fucking ass off!! He's a tight ass, he's a sadist, he's an absentee landlord!! Worship that never!

Al Pacino in "Devil's Advocate"

Tanne hat gesagt…

Great movie btw but only because of the performance of Al Pacino. He is absolutely amazing! (Okay, I'm a great AP Fan so nevermind.) :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

ooops!
da hab ich doch glatt anonym gepostet. schande über mich ... möge man mir die haare grün .. ääähm ... rot färben ^^

Tanne hat gesagt…

Ja nun, wer hier anonym auf englisch postet, bekommt auch eine englische Antwort. ;)